We thank the NSW Office of Environment & Heritage (Gold Sponsor) and WIRES (Silver Sponsor) for making the AWRC 2018 Conference possible.
AWRC 2018 is Eligible for 17.5 VetEd points for Veterinary surgeons, and the National Industry Advisory Group for Veterinary Nursing has allocated 18 CPD points to this event
- Registrations remain open until July 1, but bookings for excursions and conference dinner close June 22.
- Excurions to Taronga, Camden Veterinary Hospital, ORRCA and Blue Mountains are now fully booked
- AWRC Program updated here
- April 24 - The National Industry Advisory Group for Veterinary Nursing allocated 18 CPD points to the AWRC 2018 conference
- April 23 - One week of Early Bird left! Also updated program released - here
Early Bird Registrations close April 30! Just $250 (plus optional excursions). Click here for more
Abercrombie Business School at the University of Sydney. Find address, transport details here.
We have details of local hotels, some with special offers for our delegates. more...
EAT, SEE, DO
Some of our favourite places to visit, and some of the best places to eat near the conference venue.
We have 3 outstanding keynote speakers: Dr. Karl; Tim Low and Dr. Carol Booth. more...
We are working on the issue of trade tables, and will be posting advice on this soon.
All the details about nearby parking, buses and trains. For details, and maps click here.
So many wildlife and educational options, you'll be spoiled for choice details...